Become A Member

Father and son hold hands in the park


Becoming a member is easy. Simply pay the $20 lifetime membership fee, and you're in! 

      We are a 501c3 and receive no funding from any government source. We are all volunteers. 

     Your membership will keep our website up, so we continue to help separated parents establish custody and placement with their children after separation or paternity.  

     The funding from membership also makes it possible for WFCF to provide educational materials to our legislators in WI on the significant benefits to everyone with increasing shared parenting.  

      Children, parents, taxpayers, and family courts all benefit greatly from shared parenting. 

Simply click on JOIN NOW

If you prefer to join with a check made out to WFCF use this form:


Join and Get Involved

Suppose you believe too many children ONLY have one involved parent in their lives and that both parents should be allowed and expected to support their children emotionally and financially. In that case, we need each other to improve things for you, your children, and other families.  HALF of the children in WI with separated parents struggle due to only one parent being significantly involved in their upbringing.

By working together as a group and sharing resources, we can be more effective in bringing about change than individuals working alone.


Join - WISCONSIN for Children and Families (WFCF)

Membership costs only $20 for LIFETIME membership, INCLUDES survey information on lawyers, GALs, Judges, and Court Commissioners, also includes a subscription to our newsletter -Today's CO parent and emails regarding our meetings and important events.

This is also our primary source of funds to allow us to provide this site and other special projects for your benefit.  To join, using a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card) or PayPal over a secure encrypted browser session, click on the BUY NOW option below:

You also as a member have access to our PHONE helpline number.

Another option is to download our Membership Form in .pdf format.  You will need Adobe Acrobat to read this file.    
Once you have the Membership and Order Form on your screen, you can print it.  Follow the remittance instructions at the bottom of the form.


Help promote awareness of WFCF

Our group has been around for over 30 years and has hosted our Separated Parents Night Out in 10 locations monthly.  We also provide  Community Outreach and Networking. We have a free helpline that has provided individual help to almost 2000 parents over the last 5 years.  Unfortunately, many people may need our resources or want to help but do not know about us. We need to get the word out about us and our website. To help with this, you can download our FNO poster here,  print it out and post it in your place of work or community billboard.  If you are close to one of our meeting locations and would like us to provide you with posters/flyers specifically advertising that location, don't hesitate to contact us at:

Help us with your skills

As a volunteer organization, we need the powerful resources that come with our members' skills.  We need people who can dedicate their energies to help build our organization into a stronger and more responsive entity.  Send us a note on how you can help to this email.

Help us financially with $1 - $1,000

As a volunteer organization, we need funds to support this website and pay our newsletter's printing and mailing costs and expenses associated with many special projects.

We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization,  which makes your contributions tax deductible. If you can afford to contribute, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card, and PayPal over a secure encrypted browser session:

Use the Donate page OR send a check to:

Wisconsin for Children and Families (WFCF)

P.O. Box 1742 Madison, WI  53701

Find out how you can make your United Way contributions support a father-friendly organization.


Let your voice be heard

We encourage you to share your experiences, not only with other parents in our group who have experienced similar problems but also with those people who can bring about change. Thus, in addition to joining our group, we urge you to contact your legislator to explain what you think is wrong and ask them to work to fix our laws to make things right."  They are the ones who can change the laws that the courts enforce.  Contact your legislator!