- JOIN WFCF
- FATHER'S NIGHT OUT
- WFCF Facebook page / CHAT
- NEED HELP form- CLICK HERE
- WFCF LOGO Wear
- BY-LAWS AND BOARD MEMBERS
- RESOURCES / Very helpful BOOKS
- CO-PARENTING Classes
- Shared Parenting - 10 myths
- Why do kids NEED shared parenting
- FAMILY COURT Resources Booklet includes: glossary of terms(pg 57) & divorce flow chart(pg 6 and pg 56)
- LEGAL RESOURCES (GENERAL)
- DO IT YOURSELF - PRO SE HELP
- WI LAW LIBRARY - INFO/HELP
- LINKS TO OTHER HELPFUL SITES
- NEWSLETTERS AND VIDEOS
- CO-PARENTING RULES
- Family Wizard Co-Parenting tool
- CONTACTING kids SCHOOL for INFO
- DCF Fatherhood programs
- LEGISLATION & Advocacy
- CURRENT LEGISLATION
- FIND MY LEGISLATORS
- CONTACT US
- Parental Alienation Awareness
- Nation Alliance for Targeted Parents
- Child Abuse / HELP reporting
- Signs of domestic abuse/HELP
- DAIS Abuse help
- 5 tips/avoid a long/expensive divorce
- Money Matters for Divorce
- TV interviews
- WFCF History
- WFCF LOGIN
- "Kids Need......BOTH parents."
- All fit parents are entitled to joint custody and to assume equal placement of their children.
- Parents, not courts, should decide what is in their children's best interest.
- Child support should be based on realistic economic needs of the children in both households.
- The responsibilities to support children emotionally and financially should be treated the same for mothers and fathers.
- Working for legislative change to eliminate the courts being cornered, into making winner take all decisions
WEAU article and video:
Fox6Now article and video:
From the U.S. Supreme Court:
The rights of parents to the care, custody and nurture of their children is of such character that it cannot be denied without violating those fundamental principles of liberty and justice which lie at the base of all our civil and political institutions, and such right is a fundamental right protected by this amendment (First) and Amendments 5, 9, and 14. Doe v. Irwin, 441 F Supp 1247: U.S.D.C. of Michigan, (1985).
How does the State of Wisconsin interpret that? The Money or the Child?
Video of testimony of Strengthen Wisconsin Families - August 20, 2007
All of us as members or Board members are all volunteers and give of our time to support those going through the Family Court process in their endeavours to maintain a strong relationship with their children. We also support legislative change so that both "tomorrow's" separated parents can have their relationship with their children treated with respect, fairness and equality.
We need your help to join as contributing members to continue to provide both these vital and fundimental functions otherwise "tomorrow's" parents will continue to struggle with the same issue that have brought you to our website.
DONATIONS: $1 -$1,000
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and accept tax deductible donations. If you would like to make a donation, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card, and Paypal over a secure encrypted browser session:
If you need help, contact the Wisconsin Fathers Helpline