- JOIN WFCF
- FATHER'S NIGHT OUT
- WFCF Facebook page / CHAT
- ALL DAD'S HELPLINE
- BY-LAWS AND BOARD MEMBERS
- RESOURCES / Very helpful BOOKS
- Shared Parenting - 10 myths
- Why do kids NEED shared parenting
- FAMILY COURT Resources Booklet includes: glossary of terms(pg 57) & divorce flow chart(pg 6 and pg 56)
- LEGAL RESOURCES (GENERAL)
- DO IT YOURSELF - PRO SE HELP
- WI LAW LIBRARY - INFO/HELP
- LINKS TO OTHER HELPFUL SITES
- NEWSLETTERS AND VIDEOS
- CO-PARENTING RULES
- Family Wizard Co-Parenting tool
- CONTACTING kids SCHOOL for INFO
- DCF Fatherhood programs
- ADVOCACY & PUBLIC AWARENESS
- CONTACT US
- CURRENT LEGISLATION
- FIND MY LEGISLATORS
- Child Abuse / HELP reporting
- Signs of domestic abuse/HELP
- DAIS Abuse help
- 5 tips to avoid a long and expensive divorce
- Money Matters for Divorce
- TV interviews
- WFCF History
- WFCF LOGIN
The strength of our organization and ultimately the success of our organization are directly dependent on our member’s participation. We are a volunteer organization and typical of that, we have 10% of people doing 90% of the work.
Never before have we had a better chance of having both parents treated the same in the eyes of our children and the court. Volume and horsepower is what will get us across the line.
At a recent summit the board held, we identified a number of projects that all push towards the success of the legislation that treats a child's relationship with both its parents in a fair, respectful and equaly way. And we’re looking for your help to achieve that.
We have appointed a volunteer coordinator who can advise in more detail of what is involved with the current active projects.
The projects themselves vary from something that is on-going of which there is a successful formula to follow and to projects we've never done before and we're making it up as we go along. No matter if you simply have some spare time from home to update spreadsheets, or you have a creative mind where you want to go exploring, we can use your help.
If you need help, contact the Wisconsin Fathers Helpline